Last week Senior Editor Jolene Turner and I attended a launch event for Sebastian Professional at a swank space in Rockerfeller Center. The event celebrated the release of three new additions to Sebastian’s shine collection—Shine Crafter moldable wax and Trilliance Shampoo and Conditioner—that will be available in salons in August. Sebastian Professional Stylist Design Team members Janine Jarman, owner of Hairroin Salon in Hollywood, CA, and editorial stylists Thomas Dunkin and Anthony Cole were on hand to demonstrate how Sebastian products can be cocktailed to create an endless variety of shine-inflected looks. Sebastian also announced its newest visionary for the shine collection: bedazzling queen Karin Rose, whose crystal-adorned eye wear is a hit with A-listers like Rihanna, Lady Gaga and Katy Perry.
Sebastian Launches Shine-Enhancing Products
- Rachel McAdams’ Twisted ‘Do at 2012 Toronto Film Festival
- Mercedez-Benz Spring 2013 Fashion Week: Mara Hoffman
- Mercedes-Benz Fall 2012 Fashion Week NYC: Alice + Olivia Hair and Makeup Test
- Leading Lady Shines at the “W.E.” Premiere with the Help of Sebastian Professional
- Sebastian Professional Behind-the-Scenes Video at Alice + Olivia Lookbook Shoot