Jan Arnold, co-founder of CND, celebrated her birthday and CNDâ€™s 30th birthday at Hudson Terrace in Manhattan recently. I was lucky enough to be invited to the event, which included members of Team Red, in town for CNDâ€™s biggest launch in 10 years, and Julia Labaton and Charity Guzofski of Red PR. The party was held in a private cabana in the Rooftop Garden Lounge, which overlooked the Hudson River and the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum. The scene looked like something right out of an episode of Sex and the City. With a velvet rope and line out front, you just know itâ€™s the kind of place Samantha would have loved.
Scenes from CND Co-founder Jan Arnold’s Birthday Party
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins