Luminous haircolor and elegant styling merged in American Salon‘s August cover feature, “Night Moves,” shot by esteemed photographer Laurent Darmon. The striking looks, inspired by New York City’s fashion-forward nightlife scene, were the work of L’Oréal Professionnel Portfolio Artist Jo Blackwell-Preston, who owns Dop Dop Salon in New York City, and Dop Dop stylist Josie Sanchez. Blackwell-Preston used ammonia-free haircolor lines from L’Oréal Professionnel, including INOA, to create tone-on-tone color with ribbons of opposing shades. Here’s a look at some of the behind-the-scenes action at the shoot.
Behind the Scenes at American Salon’s August Cover Shoot With L’Oréal Professionnel
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins