Want to hobnob with top stylists like Ted Gibson and Tabatha Coffey while supporting an amazing cause? If you’ll be in the New York City area on March 5 (calling all IBS attendees!), get your ticket to the first Be-Cause Gala, an exclusive event to raise money for Beauty Changes Lives and help aspiring beauty professionals get the education they need to succeed. Visit becausenyc.com and enter code benyc2011. Additional information is below:
Registration for the March 5 Be-Cause Charity Kick-Off Gala is Now OPEN
- Help Be-Cause Send Students to Beauty School
- Beauty Changes Lives Kicks Off Student Scholarship Competition
- P&G Salon Professional’s Reuben Carranza Announced as New Member of Beauty Changes Lives Board of Directors
- Celebrity Hairstylists Ted Gibson and Jason Backe Attend the Hale House 2013 Spring Gala
- Mark Your Calendar for the Upcoming Millennium Experience 2013
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Franco Gobbi Knots Hair for Acne Studios Resort Presentation June 12, 2013
- Join Dermalogica’s Exclusive “Futurescape” Symposium in Los Angeles on September 9th and 10th June 11, 2013
- Iconic Colorist Kim Vo Becomes the Newest Millennium Software Client June 5, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins