Redken has chosen Charles David Salon & Spa in Hanover, MA, as the first inductee into the company’s Club 5th Avenue Hall of Fame. During a private reception at the Redken Exchange in New York City in November, salon owners David Honeycutt and Charles Dudley were presented with the award, which will be given annually to a Redken Club 5th Avenue salon that demonstrates dedication and commitment to the company’s philosophy and lifestyle, as well as excellence in business marketing. “Being the first inductee into Redken’s Hall of Fame is a thrill for our team and an experience we will never forget,” said Honeycutt, who will also be recognized along with Dudley at the 2011 Redken Symposium on January 16 in Las Vegas. “We are honored to present this well-deserved award to Charles David, a salon that since becoming a Redken Club 5th Avenue Elite Salon, has embraced our principles to learn better, earn better and live better,” said Karen Fuss-Zip, Redken vice president and general manager. —Ivy Tan
Redken Names First Club 5th Avenue Hall of Fame Inductee
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins