At the Los Angeles premiere of Inglourious Basterds on August 10, Angelina Jolie sported long, naturally tousled tresses courtesy of celebrity hairdresser David Babaii. To get the look, David applied David Babaii for WildAid Hair Polish to her entire head, followed by spraying Volcanic Ash Root Amplifier to the root area for lift and volume. Next, he parted her hair into three sections (David’s “key” signature tip). Beginning at the nape area, David blow dried her hair using a the nozzle attachment and a large round brush to smooth tresses straight and shiny. When he was done drying the entire head, he took large sections and wrapped hair around the same round brush. With the blow dryer and nozzle in hand, he used an additional blast of hot air for 10 seconds and then hit the cool button for a burst of cool air to set the shape. He continued this throughout the head, then finished with Mise en Plis Light Styling Spray.
Recreate Angelina Jolie’s Red Carpet Look
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins