Pureology Serious Colour Care is the exclusive haircare and styling sponsor for the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition (NOCC). Pureology is helping build awareness of this disease with its limited edition Break the Silence PureVolume Collection, which includes PureVolume Shampoo, PureVolume HairCondition, and PureVolume ThickeningMist. â€œThe Break the Silence PureVolume Collection will help increase awareness and features information about the signs and symptoms of ovarian cancer to educate women about this disease,â€ says Shae Kaylani, vice president of marketing for Pureology. â€œIn conjunction with this limited edition collection, Pureology will make a $25,000 donation to the NOCC.â€
Pureology Supports Ovarian Cancer Awareness
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins