Premiere Birmingham welcomed beauty aficionados this September to check out tools and products and experience quality education at the 465 booths on the exhibit floor at the Jefferson Convention Center in Birmingham, AL. Fall trends were showcased on Main Stage, with appearances by Nick Arrojo, Michelle Rouzer and Laura Hickenboth, Mike Karg and Jerome Terry, and Farouk Systems’ Bradley Tuggle and Lori Walters. Cut and color expert Patric Bradley presented one attendee with the opportunity to be his assistant on Main Stage and a part of his team for the whole weekend, while leading updo artist Martin Parsons offered another guest a one-on-one lesson after his class. —Kristen Heinzinger
Premiere Birmingham Highlights Education
By Contributor on December 6, 2011 in Education, Event Coverage, Guest Artists, Industry News, What's New?
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins