Oops, she did it again–changed her hair, that is. At the recent Teen Choice Awards, pop star/chameleon Britney Spears showed off newly golden locks. How’d she get that look?Â Joico Celebrity Stylist George Papanikolas usedÂ the brand’sÂ Vero K-PAK Color to take Brit from brunette to blonde, then applied K-PAK Deep Penetrating Reconstructor to keep the hair [...]
Lâ€™OrÃ©al Professionnel has announced its first annual Powerdose for Charity event on Saturday, September 19th, 2009 in Lâ€™OrÃ©al Professionnel salons nationwide. The fundraiser will benefit the Fashion Delivers Charitable Foundation,
Aligning your salon or brand with a charity not only benefits the charity, but also benefits salons and stylists in many ways. Salons can host fundraising events for clients and encourage them to bring a friend to help increase new business or invest
At the Los Angeles premiere of Inglourious Basterds on August 10, Angelina Jolie sported long, naturally tousled tresses courtesy of celebrity hairdresser David Babaii. To get the look, David applied David Babaii for WildAid Hair Polish to her en
Lead Pureology Artists including Wendy Belanger (stylist for American Salonâ€™s June cover) and Mary Catherine Hecht sharpened their editorial styling skills at Tearsheetâ€™s Session Styling Course in New York City this past weekend, August
Manhattan’s new Mizu Salon joined with Saks Fifth Avenue other top NYC salons for a fall fashion shoot yesterday. The images and video from the shoot, which took place at the Chelsea Hotel, will be distributed across the country for print, digital an
Frédéric Fekkai recently launched a luxury haircare line called Fekkai Advanced to the New York City beauty press at an exclusive event at The Glasshouses in Chelsea. It’s the first product launch Fekkai has undertaken since the brand came under
FrÃ©dÃ©ric Fekkai recently launched a luxury haircare line called Fekkai Advanced to the New York City beauty press at an exclusive event at The Glasshouses in Chelsea. Itâ€™s the first product launch Fekkai has undertaken since the brand ca
H Studio Salon (Mission Viejo, CA) recently hosted a Three Generations of Generosity event benefiting Locks of Love. At the event, four members of the same family each donated at least 10 inches of their hair to the charity, a non-profit organization
Splish Salon, an eco-friendly salon in Conifer, Colorado, will host their second annual Flip the Earth community event on August 29th and 30th. The weekendâ€™s activities include a red carpet hair and fashion show, a dance company performance, a
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...