For the brand’s most recent professional development event, Organic Salon Systems had 23 stylists from across the country practice their skills on new mothers who had once resided at Alpha House, a non-profit shelter and counseling for at-risk pregnant women. During the event, which was held at Organic Salon Systems’ Largo, FL, stylists practiced working with the organic haircolor and learned the health benefits of treating hair with natural products. “There are more natural high-performance alternatives to traditional ammonia-based hair color,” says Matthew Pinto technical director and head of education. The women, who are aiming to re-enter the workplace, left with bolstered self-esteem and a care package of salon goodies to maintain their new professional looks. They also received resume and interviewing tips and career coaching. —Jennifer Barnes
Organic Salon Systems Partners with Non-Profit for Day of Beauty
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins