Norma A. Lee, founder of Norma Lee Communications, passed away on March 14, leaving behind a public relations legacy in the beauty industry. Her clients included IBS New York, Clairol, Cosmetique, Zotos International Cosmetics and Dermablend Corrective. Norma was known throughout the public relations industry for her company’s top-quality creative communications and marketing campaigns, and for her continued support of women in business and politics as a member of Advertising Women of New York (AWNY). Though she has no surviving relatives, Norma had a large network of friends through her profession and charity work. Those close to Lee remember her as “a classy and smart lady with a wonderful sense of humor.” In lieu of flowers, her team at Norma Lee Communications encourages people to feel free to make a contribution in her name to the AWNY Foundation.
Beauty PR Pro Norma A. Lee Dies at 84
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins