When it comes to walking the red carpet at a star-studded event like the 84th Annual Academy Awards, even a clashing nail color can make or break a final look. Starlets Stacy Keibler and Amy Adams are well aware that it’s all in the details. Unwilling to risk a fashion flop award, they both turned to an OPI Nail Lacquer neutral to complement their shiny gowns. Try pairing a hue like Samoan Sand with your clients’ next night out to downplay the details and let the dress say it all.
A Night at the Oscars with OPI
- My Case Couture Partners with OPI to Launch Must-Have iPhone Cases
- The 2013 Academy Awards: Star Stylists Share How to Get Our Favorite Looks
- Golden Globes 2013: Our Favorite Trends and How to Get the Looks
- Celeb-Favorite Polishes for Red Carpet Glamour Anytime, Anywhere
- 2012 Holiday Shopping Product Guide
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins