The International Salon & Spa Expo (ISSE), in cooperation with the Professional Beauty Association (PBA), will host the National Cosmetology Association‘s (NCA) Legends & Icons Charity Gala on Saturday, January 30, 2010 from 7:00 to 10:00 pm at the Hyatt Regency Long Beach Hotel (CA). The event will honor industry leaders who have made an indelible mark on the direction of the professional beauty industry and the lives of countless salon professionals. Honorees for 2010 are Ann Mincey (legend), Robert Cromeans (icon) and Sonya and Christopher Dove (icons). The event will be co-chaired by Mark Goodman, NCA president, and Bruce Selan, vice president of Zotos International and chair of the PBA board of directors. Proceeds from the event will benefit the NCA CARES Fund, an umbrella fundraising effort to benefit three important salon community outreach programs supported by the NCA membership and directly connected to the beauty profession, including: Look Goodâ€¦Feel Better, Cut It Out!/Salons Against Domestic Abuse Fund and the NCA Disaster Relief Fund. The event will include a cocktail reception, dinner and dancing. The ticket price for PBA and NCA members is $150 and $175 for non-members. Gala tickets can be purchased online when registering for ISSE or by contacting NCA at 800/468-2274 or ncacares.org.
Don’t Miss NCA’s Legends & Icons Gala
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins