Haircare company Moroccanoil has launched an e-commerce feature on its website for customers to directly purchase the full line of products online. To demonstrate its commitment to maintaining the integrity of the brand and its anti-diversion program, Moroccanoil is ensuring salons continue to reap the benefits from client purchases. Before checking out, consumers can select a salon from a list to receive rewards through the brand’s profit-sharing system. To join the e-commerce list of participating salons, contact moroccanoil.com —Jennifer Barnes
Moroccanoil Launches E-Commerce
- Franco Gobbi Knots Hair for Acne Studios Resort Presentation
- Get the Look: Zoe Saldana at the 2013 MTV Movie Awards
- Get the Look: Olivia Wilde at The Incredible Burt Wonderstone Premiere
- Get the Look: Mila Kunis for Oz the Great and Powerful Premiere
- The 2013 Academy Awards: Star Stylists Share How to Get Our Favorite Looks
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins