Sarah McNamara Beauty New York launched its Miracle Skin Transformer line earlier this month in the United Kingdom. The full product range— Miracle Skin Transformer SPF20, Treat & Conceal, Body SPF20, Heal Everything Balm, Triple Active Night Treatment, Vanish, Miracle Revival Mud and Lip Rewind— will be exclusively available at Selfridges & Co., an upscale department store with locations in London, Birmingham and Manchester. The collection of multi-tasking products works together day and night to reveal a smoother, younger-looking complexion. Later this spring a launch is also planned for QVC U.K.— Jennifer Barnes
Sarah McNamara Beauty New York’s Miracle Skin Transformer Launches in U.K.
- No related posts found
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins