Last month, Minges Creek Salon and Spa in Battle Creek, MI, hosted a Pink Ribbon event to support breast cancer research. At the event, the salon offered discounts on hair services and products and held a silent auction. All proceeds were donated toÂ Susan G. Komen for the Cure. In addition, the salon passed out literatureÂ that educated women on prevention and detection of the disease. “I am so proud of how everyone came together for this event,” owner Cindy Bobinac says. “The main focus of our salon was to give of ourselves so someday a cure for breast cancer will be found.”
Minges Creek Salon Raises Awareness
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins