Millennium by Harms Inc. announced that Brig Van Osten is its newest Be-Cause honoree. Van Osten is known for both her outrageous hair creations and hair styles for the every day woman. After working at numerous salons, Van Osten decided to open P!ay Hair Lounge in Simi Valley, CA, four years ago. “I named it p!ay, because I don’t consider this work,” she says. Van Osten has been featured in the pages of many leading magazines as well as television shows including TLC’s What Not to Wear, Today in LA and Bravo’s Shear Genius 3, in which Van Osten was named the winner. “We are extremely excited to have Brig support the Be-Cause,” says John Harms, founder of Millennium. “Her presence along with the other Millennium honorees will create great awareness for the cause. Her passion and love for cutting hair is what drives the beauty industry so we know her story will inspire many.”
Millennium Names Newest Be-Cause Honoree
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins