Millennium Salon Software will host its first Be-Cause charity event on March 5, 2011. Be-Cause is a movement to unite those in the beauty industry that are doing more to be recognized in some way. “When we started this initiative we had no idea how far it would take off,” says Robert Maconi, vice president of Business Solutions for Millennium Software. “Our intent was to give back to the beauty industry in the form of inspiration. In return we were inspired by hundreds of beauty professionals that are making waves in their communities.” The event will take place at Philip Pelusi’s Tela Design Studio in the meatpacking district in New York City and will include cocktails, a presentation from Philip Pelusi, a word from Be-Cause founder John Harms and gift bags. All proceeds will go to Beauty Changes Lives (BCL), an organization focused on raising funds for scholarship programs to benefit new students entering the beauty industry and provide advanced education programs for licensed beauty professionals. Millennium hopes to raise enough money to offer an aspiring beauty professional a full scholarship to beauty school. For more information, visit www.harms-software.com/be/.
Millennium to Host Be-Cause Event in March
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins