Hair and makeup professionals from across the nation are invited to compete for a chance to be featured in Passion’s Stylebooks for Haircolor and Men at Michael Angelo Hair Studio in Tampa, FL. “Many of our salon clients are eager to compete for a spot as a model in the upcoming new Haircolor and Men’s editions. We are very proud of this important international media honor,” said Michael Angelo Hair Studio owner, Michael Angelo Rizzi. The two-day competition starts on March 20 and will be co-hosted by The Salon Professional Academy of Tampa. Over 100 local male and female clients as well as professional models will participate in the competition and receive a free makeover from one of many competing stylists from salons in the area. Finished models will get makeup and wardrobe to match their hair before renowned photographer Tom Carson photographs the look. Winners of the competition will have their hair design published in 2011 and 2012 stylebooks. This exclusive Passion invitational photography session in Tampa is one of six series to be held across the U.S. —Clarissa Nebuya
Michael Angelo Hair Studio to Host Passion Stylebooks Hair Design Competition
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Franco Gobbi Knots Hair for Acne Studios Resort Presentation June 12, 2013
- Join Dermalogica’s Exclusive “Futurescape” Symposium in Los Angeles on September 9th and 10th June 11, 2013
- Iconic Colorist Kim Vo Becomes the Newest Millennium Software Client June 5, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins