At Timo Weiland’s men’s and women’s collection, shown at the tents at Lincoln Center, Leonardo Manetti of Ion Studio for Davines was creating messy, dry, windswept looks on guys and soft “not too done” waves on girls. For the guys, Manetti was using two new Davines products from the For Wizards line due to launch in December: #13 Mat Forming Ground and #14 Sea Salt Primer. For the girls, Manetti blow-dried the hair, created a side part and curled sections with a 1 1/4-inch curling iron 3 inches away from the root for light movement at the bottom section of the hair. Key products included Defining Texturizer and Defining Glam Power Spray.
Mercedes-Benz Spring ’11 Fashion Week NYC: Timo Weiland
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins