Guido, creative consultant for Redken, described the urban, punky updos he created for the Reed Krakoff show as a “pumped up version of what girls do to their hair.” To create the look, Guido prepped the hair with Redken Guts 10 to add texture, pulled it into a ponytail and pinned it into a messy bun before adding a simple black headband. He then applied Wax Blast 10 to the pieces of hair sticking out of the style and sprayed Forceful 23 as needed for hold. The esteemed Dick Page, makeup artistic director of Shiseido, created the “tough but fresh” makeup look, which featured a bronzy greenish-gray eye, glowing skin and a matte brown lip.
Mercedes-Benz Spring ’11 Fashion Week NYC: Reed Krakoff
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2013 NYC: Marc by Marc Jacobs
- Mercedes-Benz Fall 2012 Fashion Week NYC: Marc by Marc Jacobs
- Mercedes-Benz Spring 2012 Fashion Week NYC: Marc by Marc Jacobs
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall ‘10 NYC: Marc by Marc Jacobs
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2013 NYC: Reed Krakoff
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins