Carly Cushnie and Michelle Ochs showcased the Cushnie et Ochs Spring ’10 Collection at Chelsea Art Museum on Friday, Sept. 11. To complement the fluidity of the collection, hairstylist Amy Farid gave the models a “wet, just stepped out of the water” look. She got the look by using a marcel curling iron to curl from the front to the back of the crown to create waves, then used “tons” of Bumble and Bumble Brilliantine, Finishing Balm and Shine Spray to defrizz hair and add shine. Makeup artist Gregory Arlt for M.A.C gave models a nude, warm, luminous look, as if the models just stepped out of the water. He used M.A.C. Bamboo eyeshadow on the eyes, lips, and cheek to achieve the that fresh, yet soft luminous glow.
Mercedes-Benz Spring ’10 Fashion Week NYC: Cushnie et Ochs
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Franco Gobbi Knots Hair for Acne Studios Resort Presentation June 12, 2013
- Join Dermalogica’s Exclusive “Futurescape” Symposium in Los Angeles on September 9th and 10th June 11, 2013
- Iconic Colorist Kim Vo Becomes the Newest Millennium Software Client June 5, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins