For the Cynthia Steffe show, key stylist Rolando Beauchamp for Bumble and bumble kept things simple. “I was inspired by the early ’70s,” he said, referring to the middle part with some texture he created for the runway. Stylists didn’t need to use many products to achieve the look, just some Bb Surf Spray, Styling Cream, and/or Does It All. For hair that was naturally straight, Beauchamp created “bends” by wrapping pieces of hair in different directions around a curling iron, then shaking it out to make the waves rough.
Mercedes-Benz Spring ’10 Fashion Week: Cynthia Steffe
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Donate to PBA’s Issue Advocacy Fund For A Chance To Win A Samsung Galaxy Note! June 19, 2013
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins