At Reed Krakoff’s spring 2013 show, Redken Creative Consultant Guido created a wet-looking ponytail that perfectly fit his idea of who the Reed Krakoff woman is: a sophisticated city-dweller who is grounded in the present. To get the look, which he said had no point of reference to previous eras, Guido wet the hair and applied All Soft Argan-6 oil liberally. He then pulled the hair into a low ponytail, raking his fingers through for texture, and sprayed the sytle with Forceful 23 for hold and extra shine. Makeup, by Diane Kendall from M.A.C, was minimal—a well-moisturized face dabbed with concealer where necessary.
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2013 NYC: Reed Krakoff
By Lotus Abrams, Executive Editor on September 13, 2012 in Fashion Week Spring 2013, Runway Report, What's New?
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins