The fall 2012 Vivienne Tam collection told the story of an adventurous girl on a “Mongolian journey.” The designer collaborated with TIGI Global Creative Director Nick Irwin to create an “east meets west” hairstyle that would be the perfect fit for the outdoor girl who is hiking the Himalayas. For the overall look, Nick created a deep center part and sprayed Catwalk by TIGI Sleek Mystique Look Lock Spray throughout the hair. He used a TIGI Flat Iron to straighten the hair from the root to the jawline. Creating texture and volume, he lightly brushed the hair from the jawline to the ends and held it with Look Lock Hairspray. Finally, he applied a small amount of Catwalk by TIGI Sessions Series True Wax to the top of the head for desired sleekness and shine.
Mercedes-Benz Fall 2012 Fashion Week NYC: Vivienne Tam
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins