Today I attended my very first men’s fashion show and my favorite to date (yes it does have something to do with the male models) where the Rag & Bone Men’s collection took center stage at Pier 57 NYC. Anthony Turner, lead stylist for TIGI was inspired as soon as he saw the collection. He immediately thought of the East Village meets the 1940’s man-with a modern twist. To achieve this sophisticated look he opted to use only two products “A man doesn’t ever need more than two products”, he said. He started off by using TIGI Catwalk Root Boost Spray then parted the all of the models hair from left to right for consistency. He finished off by applying TIGI Catwalk Session Series True Wax through the back of the hair to create a messy look “as if he was just kissed by his lover and she ran her fingers through his hair .” Sexy indeed.
Mercedes-Benz Fall 2012 Fashion Week NYC: Rag & Bone for Men
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins