The fall 2011 Tim Hamilton show, held at the trendy Standard Hotel, featured clothes that mixed materials like soft wool with shiny plastic. Lead hairstylist Ramona Eschbach for Oribe Hair Care recreated those contrasting textures in the hair look. The 35 models were divided into two groups: short hair and long hair. For the short-haired group, she waved the hair forward, accenting the ends and hairline with Oribe Original Pomade. “It looks like the model has been sweating,” Eschbach said. The long-haired models had their hair slicked straight back in the front with Original Pomade. The back of the hair was given a flat wave with a flat iton and sprayed with a little Impermeable for hold.
Mercedes-Benz Fall ‘11 Fashion Week NYC: Tim Hamilton
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins