Matrix recently partnered with Joplin, MO, salon Hairbenders to host a back-to-school cut-a-thon for residents of the city that had been ravaged by a tornado this spring. Here’s a look at how the successful and inspiring event went down—for more images and information about the cut-a-thon, check out our October issue!
A Look at Matrix’s Joplin, MO, Cut-a-Thon
By Lori Morris, Senior Editor on August 18, 2011 in Event Coverage, Giving Back, Salons, What's New?
- Matrix Spread The Love Program Now Accepting Applications
- Matrix teams up with Belleza Salon to make Prom dreams come true
- Matrix Partners with Hairbenders Salon for Charity Cut-a-thon
- Join Matrix Live for 5 Free Virtual Classes
- Peter Butler Styled a Fresh Pony for Claire Danes at The Screen Actor’s Guild Awards
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins