Moved to action when a local teen committed suicide after being bullied, Matrix salon Suzi’s Salon & Spa of Morristown, NJ, held a cut-a-thon to benefit the Stomp Out Bullying Organization. The event, held September 16, was organized with the support of Matrix’s Chairs of Change initiative, which supports hairdressers’ efforts to better their communities. Joined by eight representatives from Matrix and Emiliani Enterprises, as well as volunteer high school students, Suzi’s staff gave $15–$25 haircuts and sold cupcakes, beauty basket raffle tickets and Stomp Out Bullying bracelets to raise funds for the organization. —Brianna Keefe
Matrix Stomps Out Bullying with Suzi’s Salon
- Emiliani Expo; Runway V Honors Vidal Sassoon
- Iconic Hairdressers Promote Emiliani’s The 4th Dimension
- Join Matrix Live for 5 Free Virtual Classes
- Peter Butler Styled a Fresh Pony for Claire Danes at The Screen Actor’s Guild Awards
- Farouk Systems Announces Andre Chiavelli as Executive Vice President of Global Corporate Strategy
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins