Winter may have descended upon us, but Leonor Greyl has just introduced a secret weapon against the threat of dry, damaged hair. It’s called Masque Quintessence. The deeply hydrating mask was formulated with two nourishing and repairing oils: cupuacu oil from the Amazon and manketti oil from Namibia. It can either be used sparingly on dry hair before shampooing or on damp hair after shampooing. If you use it on damp hair, leave the product on for 10 to 20 minutes, then rinse it off. Voila! Hair is revitalized, repaired, shiny, soft and manageable. Check out leonorgreyl.com for more info. â€”Lotus Abrams, managing editor
Leonor Greyl’s Masque Quintessence Rescues Dry, Damaged Hair
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins