Moroccanoil is utilizing a number of innovative strategies and cutting-edge technology to fight the diversion of its products. The company recently launched a video to raise awareness of the problem and what the company is doing to prevent diversion. Check it out:
Learn How Moroccanoil is Fighting Diversion
- Get the Look: Zoe Saldana at the 2013 MTV Movie Awards
- Get the Look: Olivia Wilde at The Incredible Burt Wonderstone Premiere
- Get the Look: Mila Kunis for Oz the Great and Powerful Premiere
- The 2013 Academy Awards: Star Stylists Share How to Get Our Favorite Looks
- Mara Roszak Creates Soft Waves for Miranda Lambert at Grammys
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins