Make Up For Ever is hosting its first Pro Road Show, transporting the brand to four different cities this summer and fall to connect with local make up artist communities. The show will appear in San Francisco from August 13-15, Atlanta from September 10-12, Austin from October 8-10, and Miami from November 12-14. Each three-day event will include education seminars, career building and networking and exclusive access to Make Up For Ever ‘s professional products. A Pop Up Studio will operate each day from 10am to 7pm where attendees can experience and order products and students and industry professionals can apply for the brand’s Backstage Card Professional Discount Program. On each Sunday of the show, a networking event will be held to connect beauty professionals with local contacts in the industry. Admission to the Pro Road Show is complimentary, and a full schedule can be found at makeupforeverpro.com. —Kristen Heinzinger
Make Up For Ever Launches First Pro Road Show
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins