In the past year and a half, I’ve tried two different keratin smoothing treatments on my hair. After both treatments, I loved the way my hair felt for months afterward, but I have to admit that the amount of time needed inside the salon to get this treatment is something I didn’t look forward to. That’s why I was so excited to learn more about and try first-hand the new Keratin Complex Express Blow Out. This professional-only smoothing service works by infusing natural keratin, a powerfully rich protein, deep into the hair cuticle. It offers clients the same smooth, frizz-free results that are achieved after a keratin treatment, but is designed for on-the-go clients. While it only lasts three to six weeks (instead of the three to six months that the keratin treatments usually last), this service also only takes one hour in the salon, instead of the usual three hours. What’s also great is that unlike traditional keratin treatments, which can’t be washed out for three days, this treatment allows clients to wash their hair after only eight hours. It’s all these benefits and more that have me loving this new service.
Keratin Complex Offers Express Blow Out
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Donate to PBA’s Issue Advocacy Fund For A Chance To Win A Samsung Galaxy Note! June 19, 2013
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins