Boston Fashion Week has arrived and Joico celebrity colorist George Papanikolas has teamed up with the award winning Maxine Salon in Hingham, MA for a series of glamorous events. On September 28 the salon will style Boston Fashion Week’s top 10 models for a party in their honor, to be hosted by Improper Boston Fashion Editor Alexandra Hall. Papanikolas work his magic with the Maxime team to create party ready hairstyles for the guests of honor. “The idea behind this special Editor’s Model Night is to take care of the models who work so hard during fashion week, and to pamper them for a change,” explains Maxime owner Ronit Enos. The models will then be taken to Boston’s Forum restaurant, where they will join 200 VIP guests including celebrities, designers and the media. Prior to prepping the models for the party, Papanikolas will meet with the staff at Maxime, top area salon owners and specially selected cosmetology students for a four-hour master class where he will share his techniques and reveal some of his industry how-tos. In Addition, Joico is this year’s exclusive Boston Fashion Week hair care sponsor and will provide goody bags for the models and VIP’s, along with the products that will be used to prep the guests for the party.
Joico celebrity colorist George Papanikolas teams up with the Maxime Salon for Boston Fashion Week
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins