Acclaimed television hairstylist Anthony Miner uses L’Oréal Professionnel products to create the stars’ hair looks on CBS’ daytime game show, Let’s Make a Deal. To craft show announcer Jonathan Mangum’s tousled waves, Miner styled his hair with L’Oréal Professionnel Homme Strong Hold Gel and Homme Definition Wax. Miner used Texture Expert Mousse Voluté, Smooth Velours [...]
At the Jonathan Simkhai presentation, shown at The Griffin in the Meatpacking District, lead hairstylist for TIGI Cesar Ramirez was creating two different looks: roughed up side ponies and buns, some of which were tied up with dishrags. To get th
Regular readers of this blog know that I have a weakness for Bravo reality shows, and Shear Genius is no exception—especially now that my longtime favorite Jonathan Antin has joined the cast as a judge! Several other stylists American Salon has wor
As many of you regular readers know, I have a small obsession with reality TV shows relating to beauty and fashion. Of all the shows I watch, however, I consider America’s Next Top Model to be my guiltiest pleasure (please don’t judge me for my w
So, I think we all know about my not-so-secret obsession with reality shows that revolve around fashion and beauty by now. Well, before there was Shear Genius or Project Runway or Tabatha’s Salon Takeover, there was Blow Out, which followed the love-
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- CALL TO ACTION: Midwest Beauty Professionals Affected by Devastating Tornadoes Need Your Help! May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...