We can’t wait for this year’s International Beauty Show (IBS) in New York City, which starts tomorrow morning. We’ll be attending classes, checking out the mainstage performances and scouring the the show floor for the best new products–and then blogging all about everything! Stay tuned for in-depth coverage of all the action …
IBS New York starts tomorrow!
- Teresa Giudice to Debut Milania Professional Haircare at IBS New York
- Register NOW for IBS New York!
- HiR 6.29: Selena Lightens Up, Kim K.’s Hair Removal Date; Coiffed Oscar; Merida’s Curls Take Over
- 4.20 HiR: Gwyneth’s Ombre, Bald Rat Grows Hair
- Ivan Zoot to Hold “Green With Envy” Clipper Cutting Class Series
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins