Attention Junior Stylists: Think you have what it takes to create a winning bridal look? Junior Style Stars is holding their 2010 annual hair competition and all cosmetology students are encouraged to enter.
Students must register and pay the fee by November 30 and will receive a competition mannequin with 17-inch premium Chinese hair and a photo shoot session with your design in a JC Penney Photo Studio.
So get your applications in and get to work because the Junior Style Star winner will receive all expense paid trips to:
- C.E.A. (Cosmetology Educators in America) in Las Vegas
- Premiere Orlando where the winner will be introduced on the main stage
- Work side-by-side and learn from hair icon Jesse Briggs for five days
- Spend two days and two nights at a ThermaFuse Council Meeting to tour the factory an get to know top salon owners and managers
- Style with Edward Tytle, international artistic director for HAI Elite, at a hair show to be determined
If thatâ€™s not enough, the winner will also receive $5,000 cash and will be featured in Stylist & Salon newspaper, Hairâ€™s How magazine and Salon City magazine.
For more information and to register visit juniorstylestars.comâ€” Noelle Rivera