This year, The Hairloft, located in Dearborn Heights, MI, is celebrating its 25th year of business. Throughout the years, The Hairloft, has made a name for itself by offering exceptional customer service, and of course, brilliant haircuts, according to owner Bill Schmittling. “I love making clients feel beautiful,” says Schmittling, who assures that his staff attends trade shows across the nation to capture the latest trends. When the economy took a downward turn, Schmittling says good customer service and loyal staff are what kept the salon growing, in addition to keeping finances organized, using Salon Iris software. “Salon Iris software saves me thousands of dollars in payroll service and accounting costs each year,” says Schmittling. —Clarissa Nebuya
The Hairloft Celebrates 25 Years of Success
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins