Several red carpet beauties used hair accessories to finish off their looks at the Academy Awards on Sunday night, and Best Supporting Actress nominees Mo’Nique, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Vera Farmiga were all in on the trend. Winner Mo’Nique went with gorgeous gardenias (a tribute to Hattie McDaniel), Farmiga chose a Fred Leighton diamond leaf pin and Gyllenhaal wore a custom-made Jennifer Behr Artemesia tiara. Presenter Elizabeth Banks also gave her hair some bling with a sparkling Fred Leighton headband, while Inglorious Basterds‘ Diane Kruger paired her over-the-top dress with a Chanel black and white diamond “Camelia Nervure” brooch tucked into her updo.
Hair Accessories at the Oscars
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins