Frédéric Fekkai recently launched a luxury haircare line called Fekkai Advanced to the New York City beauty press at an exclusive event at The Glasshouses in Chelsea. It’s the first product launch Fekkai has undertaken since the brand came under P&G ownership last year. The line, which consists of Fekkai’s best-selling product families—Brilliant Glossing, Salon Technician Color Care and Full Blown Volume—was formulated by blending natural ingredients and cutting-edge technology to deliver a luxurious experience and effective results. The Brilliant Glossing collection of Shampoo, Conditioner, Cream and Sheer Shine mist, for example, utilizes micro-encapsulation technology that allows extremely fine olive oil droplets to target and cover the hair for even distribution and brilliant shine, while the Salon Technician Color Care collection is infused with Southeast Asian-cultivated galanga root, a natural UV shield that works in conjunction with Fekkai’s Anti-Fade Color Complex to protect haircolor from fading. The sophisticated fragrances and elegant packaging are sure to help the line’s appeal in the luxury market. Look for it at Frédéric Fekkai Salons, Neiman Marcus, Sephora, Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Lord &Taylor and other select beauty retailers starting in September.
Frédéric Fekkai Launches the Fekkai Advanced Collection
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins