Fantastic Sam’s, a network of full service salons in the U.S., has announced that is has been acquired by France-based Dessange International. Fantastic Sam’s began franchising salons in 1976 and now has a network of over 1,200 salons in 46 states. Dessange International, who acquired the company, is the world’s leading beauty network with over 6,000 employees and operations in over 45 countries. With the acquisition, Dessange International will double its hair salon network to over 2,000 salons, of which, 1500 are located outside of France. We are delighted to welcome the Fantastic Sam’s team to the Dessange group, and excited about the significant growth opportunities that this will create,” said Benjamin Dessange, Chairman and CEO of Dessange International. Following the acquisition of the Dessange Paris North American master franchise in April 2011, this is the next step in Dessange International’s expansion to the U.S. market.
The Fantastic Sam’s Franchise is Acquired by Dessange International
- No related posts found
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins