When I recently visited Eva Scrivo’s eponymous salon in Manhattan to try out the new Wella Professionals Color Touch demipermanent haircolor, Eva took a look at my brunette shade and said, “I’m thinking…red.” Normally I might feel a bit cautious about such a big change, but after learning about how the new demipermanent color would provide shiny, multitonal, nondamaging results that would gradually fade after six to eight weeks, my immediate response was, “Let’s do it!” Turns out many women shy away from haircolor because they are afraid of commitment, and particularly, of damage concernsâ€”37 percent, according to Wella Professionals. With the new Color Touch menu of services, however, there are plenty of commitment- and damage-free color looks clients can try. A Touch of Nature enriches hair with natural-looking color and luminous shine; A Touch of Vibrancy, for more daring clients, enhances natural color with more expressive and fashion-oriented tones; A Touch of Light provides fair-haired clients with illuminated blonde shades and multidimensional accents of color; and A Touch of Gloss provides glossy results with long-lasting luminosity in just five minutes, or for a hint of color, the service is done with Relights to refresh faded highlights and boost shine. So what do I think of my new color? I love it! It gave me just the right amount of glamour so that my friends all complimented me on my new look, but will fade gradually when I’m ready to be a brunette again.
Experiencing the New Wella Professionals Color Touch Demipermanent Haircolor
By Lotus Abrams, Executive Editor on September 8, 2009 in Haircolor, New Products, Salons, What's New?
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Donate to PBA’s Issue Advocacy Fund For A Chance To Win A Samsung Galaxy Note! June 19, 2013
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins