Just got the chance to experience L’Oréal Professionnel’s new INOA haircolor, thanks to master colorist Jason Backe of Ted Gibson Salon in Manhattan, and I’m loving the results. The first thing I noticed about INOA was the complete lack of odor typically associated with haircolor–totally refreshing. Instead, INOA relies on an innovative technology L’Oréal Professionnel calls ODS, Oil Delivery System, which enables the color to lift up to three levels and provide 100 percent gray coverage with vibrant, silky results without the use of ammonia. That means no ichy scalp! To give my brown hair a boost, Jason chose a medium golden brown hue that is darker than my natural shade for a more dramatic look. His assistant Michal Nisim finished off my new look with a fabulous wavy blow-out. I’m just thrilled with my shiny new color!
Experiencing L’Oréal Professionnel’s New INOA Haircolor
By Lotus Abrams, Executive Editor on February 12, 2010 in Haircolor, New Products, Salons, What's New?
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Donate to PBA’s Issue Advocacy Fund For A Chance To Win A Samsung Galaxy Note! June 19, 2013
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins