Esteemed hairdresser and salon owner Eva Scrivo recently hosted a Balayage on Bond Street event at her eponymous salon in New York City to educate the beauty press about the process and benefits of using the artistic color technique. Scrivo says that with balayage, colorists can easily achieve dimensional designs with brighter pieces around the face with less processing time than using foils. Other benefits over foiling, according to Scrivo, include easier maintenance, more natural-looking results, the ability to gradually change a client’s color and prevention of color overlapping (which can result in hair breakage in the long run). Scrivo used L’Oréal Professionnel’s ammonia-free INOA permanent haircolor for the lowlights with the balayage process on all of her models to achieve and maintain the color results.
Eva Scrivo Hosts Balayage on Bond Event in NYC
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins