Eufora International, a professional line of hair care based in California, will be entering the Japanese market, spearheaded by Japan-natives Aya Koide, a stylist with over 30 years of experience, and her husband Junichi Koide, an international businessman. The couple each came to the Unites States in the 1990s to create flagship salons for Eufora NYC and are now the first to distribute Eufora in Japan. The pair are planning to enter Korea and China, to ultimately create a global network of hair salons. “We want to create opportunities for stylists around the world who find it challenging to do what they love in another country,” said the Koides. “It would be great if these stylists can exchange information and create friendships and networks based on what they do and love.”
Eufora Hits International Market of Japan
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins