While the focus was on all of the big stars at the Emmy Awards last night, I had my own red carpet moment — and I felt fully prepared to walk amongst my (far) more famous carpet-mates thanks to a morning at Style Bar Beverly Hills in Los Angeles. Located near the posh Rodeo Drive, Style Bar Beverly Hills is an adorably chic salon that specializes in makeovers that take less than an hour and cost just $99. I’ll be honest: I didn’t think it was possible to get a beautiful blowout, professional manicure and camera-ready makeup application in only an hour, but boy, was I wrong. Owners (and sisters) Sharona and Ramona greeted me and my friend warmly when we arrived and sent us on our way to be pampered and primped. As a busy editor living in NYC, I’m all for multu-tasking, so I was pleasantly surprised when the manicurist came over to start on my nails as my stylist gave my oft-limp hair amazing body and soft curls. Once my nails were painted and my hair was in place, I was sent to the makeup station, where the talented Linda Wartanian took me from tired and sallow to bright, smoky and glowing. By the time my friend and I left Style Bar Beverly Hills, we were more than ready to meet our favorite television stars on the red carpet!
Emmy Prep at Style Bar Beverly Hills!
- No related posts found
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins