Loving Drew Barrymore’s beautiful blonde locks on the cover of the October issue of Harper’s Bazaar? Redken Creative Consultant for Color Tracey Cunningham created the “rooty” look, which she says is perfect for anyone with a fun, flirty personality like Drew! To achieve this color, Cunningham applied Redken Color Fusion 7N at the roots and [...]
While Emily Blunt often chooses fashion-forward styles for awards shows and premieres, her look for the Emmys last night was decidedly understated as she escorted husband and The Office star John Krasinski down the red carpet in lavender Dior. Her ha
Trend Alert: Lea Michele showcased Young Hollywood’s latest hair trend, which some have dubbed “ombre color.” The look features darker roots with lighter color towards the ends. Because Michele is currently filming Glee and isn’t allowed to cut or c
Outstanding Actress In A Drama nominee Julianna Margulies complemented her body-hugging navy L’Wren Scott gown with voluminous curls courtesy of Robert Vetica. “Since the gown was perfectly fitted and very body-conscious, I wanted to create a femin
Halle Berry is making headlines as the first black woman to grace the cover of Vogue’s all-important September issue in more than 20 years. Love her sleek, sexy look? We asked her hairstylist, Oribe, to share some behind-the-scenes scoop. The Insp
Cameron Diaz shines on the cover of this month’s issue of Harper’s Bazaar thanks to gorgeous color from Redken Creative Consultant for Color, Tracey Cunningham. Want to emulate the hue on your clients? Apply equal parts of S
Tune in to Oxygen this coming Tuesday, Aug. 10, for Hair Battle Spectacular, a new TV series that pits 10 outrageous stylists against each other to see who can create the most spectacular fantasy hair designs and win the $100,000 prize. Hosted by act
Celeb-stylist Frank Barbosa created loose waves for Teresa Palmer on the set of The Sorcerer’s Apprentice. “I wanted a style that was both timeless and carefree,” Barbosa says. As on-set stylist he started each day by blow-drying her hair t
Sebastian Professional Stylist Thomas Dunkin crafted a voluminous rocker-chic ‘do on Lucy Punch for the Dinner for Schmucks premiere in New York City July 19. Dunkin shares step-by-step how to achieve the look: 1. Apply a liberal amount of Sebast
At last night’s Salt premiere, Naomi Watts debuted a new, shorter ‘do created by stylist Robert Vetica. “It was quite a change for Naomi,” Vetica says. “After we did so many different looks for Cannes, I wanted Naomi to look fresh and young and real
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...