Justin Bieber has become a true musical sensation over the past year, and his signature shaggy locks have also hit a high note with fans, making his ‘do one of the most requested styles amongst teenage clients. Now, his hairstylist, Vanessa Rose Price, shares one of the secrets behind the look: Oribe Rough Luxury molding [...]
Jada Pinkett Smith attended the 2011 Grammy’s with a beautiful voluminous style created by celebrity hairstylist Marcia Hamilton. To start, Hamilton washed the hair using White Sands Vegan Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner and gently towel dried
While Fergie’s Super Bowl halftime performance with the Black Eyed Peas may have left some viewers underwhelmed, her glamorous golden haircolor was anything but lackluster. Redken Creative Consultant for Color Tracey Cunningham created the singer’s w
Inspired more than anything by Helen Mirren herself, stylist Creighton Bowman created a soft and charming look for the actress at this year’s Golden Globes Awards. To achieve it, Bowman applied René Furterer Volumea Volumizing Foam on wet hair. He
Melissa Leo, who won Best Supporting Actress for her role in The Fighter, turned heads on the red carpet with her elegant updo by celebrity stylist Creighton Bowman. To achieve her look, Bowman started by applying René Furterer Modeling Paste at the
In true Hollywood style, hairstylist Andy Lecompte created a soft, classic look to complement Megan Fox’s elegant one-strap gown.To achieve her voluminous waves, Lecompte prepped Fox’s hair with Phyto Professional Intense Volume Mousse before blo
The inspiration celebrity hairstylist David Babaii used in creating this years’ Golden Globes red carpet looks for both Nicole Kidman and Sandra Bullock drew from vintage hairstyles from the 60′s and 70′s. To achieve Nicole Kidman’s look, Babaii ap
Forget ballerina buns; Black Swan star Natalie Portman opted for soft and sophisticated ponytail at last night’s People’s Choice Awards. Her stylist, John D, told us how he used Phyto products to get the look: John D. started by prepping Portman’
Brooke Shields’ effortless-looking hairstyle at Free Arts NYC’s Kidsfest 2010 at Saatchi & Saatchi on December 12 in Manhattan was the work of editorial stylist and founder of Yarok Haircare Mordechai Alvow. To achieve Shields’ natural look
Natalie Portman is earning rave reviews and generating Oscar buzz for her performance in the ballet thriller Black Swan, and her look at the New York City premiere of the film dazzled critics as well. Hairstylist John D. was inspired by the glamo
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...