Repêchage celebrated the Asian launch of its Biolight Collection with a “White Magic” party in Bangkok last fall. Complete with Biolight models and oversized Brightening Daytime Protection Cream lamps, the party properly introduced the product line to a new market, and according to Lydia Sarfati, CEO of Repêchage, the collection is off to a soaring [...]
To help professionals stay relevant to the changing skincare market and to align with transforming client needs, Dermalogica is hosting a series of educational guest speaker evenings called Fast Forward. Annet King, director of global education for T
Dermalogica founder and owner Jane Wurwand spoke to members of the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) at the annual meeting in New York City last September for the second year in a row. Wurwand updated the group on the progress of joinFITE, the company’
For this December’s Face Value column in American Salon, we spoke with physician assistant Jenn Baltazar of Rox Spa in Newport Beach, CA, who discussed ways medspa treatments and salon treatments can work together. Here, she talks more about th
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...