On Friday, March 9, three Austin area Matrix salons will team up to host the ‘Celebrate Your Color Color-A-Thon,’ to help raise money for the Bastrop Pregnancy Resource Center. Clients can choose from a wide range of color services in exchange for donations to the relatively new organization that provides information, planning and support to [...]
In support of the year-round Go Red For Women campaign, the American Heart Association’s (AHA) initiative to keep women heart healthy—heart disease is the leading cause of death in women—three Cleveland, Ohio-based salons will be participating
Joico salons’ Beauty for a Cure in-salon initiatives raised over $50,000 for breast cancer awareness programs during Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October. Activities ranged from cut-a-thons to a celebrity-filled event at Gavert Atelier Salon in B
Last night the beauty media was invited to learn about Aloxxi’s cutting-edge color line at an event held at the Stephen Knoll Salon, located on Manhattan’s tony Madison Avenue on the Upper East Side. At the swank cocktail event, editors received in-d
With a combination of various Breast Cancer Awareness fundraisers in October, Zotos raised more than $10,000, which will be donated to the City of Hope and allocated to help support 2012’s Spirit of Life Award recipient, George Schaeffer. Zotos
Millennium Salon Software was featured on Season 3 episode 8 of The T.O. Show on VH1. T.O. Cutz Barbershop is owned by NFL wide receiver Terrell (T.O.) Owens, and barber Vinco “Peter” Bethel. Born in the Bahamas, Bethel is considered one of the U.S.’
Bob Steele Salon hosted Tribble Reese, star of Country Music TV (CMT) television series Sweet Home Alabama, Group Chair of Bistage International Larry Hart and CEO of Halperns’ Kirk Halpern during the salon’s first “Modern Man” event and
Betty Pemberton, owner of Impressions the Salon and Spa in Danville, KY, and her team have been selected as the grand prize winners of the Matrix Fashion’s Night Out National Event competition. Matrix challenged the entire Spread the Love community t
Dania Ramirez, actress on the upcoming American Reunion, and Big Brother’s season thirteen winner Rachel Reilly used American Culture Simply Smooth keratin treatment and products to manage their hair. Doreen Guarneri, American Culture, The Look S
The Hair Cuttery Salon understands the value of giving back to the community. As a thank you to all of the do-gooders who volunteer their time, the salon is hosting the ‘Hair Cuttery does good things for people who do good things’ p
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...